Rules for the 2023 Tournaments
1. All Club Rules in Section 5 of the ACWGC Rules concerning Gameplay are applicable here.
2. House Rules are allowed between combatants. Be sure to cover any possible "Night Rules" if applicable.
3. Melee in Column is allowed per Club Rules. If you do not want to allow Melee in Column be sure to bring it up to your opponent before the start of the scenario.
4. The following Optional Rules will be required of all participants:
This is done to speed up the gaming process and to avoid any potential disagreements over Optional Rules between players.
5. Once the game is completed please contact me at email@example.com as soon as possible with the result.
6. Participants are expected to register their games in the DoR as a battle.
Note: All games should be recorded in the DoR with the end result as it is on the Victory Dialog screen.
7. Grievances - remember this is all for fun! But should you have any major issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
8. FUN!!! Remember we are all here to have fun and enjoy these great games. Don't ruin your experience and someone else's by taking it too seriously.
9. Scenario selection - I chose the scenarios I did based on a number of factors such as their length, numbers, playability, and fairness. Some of you will love them and others will hate them. What one Member might consider a perfectly playable and fair scenario another might deem unwinnable and a disaster. Factors such as experience, tactics, and your own positive (or negative) attitude can affect all of this. Please remember there are no perfect scenarios.
10. This office reserves the right to alter the timelines depending on extraordinary circumstances. I always try to be fair-minded and admit the possibility of unforeseen circumstances changing things.